Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Your Assignment for the Day...

Similar to what I posted earlier on our Facebook page, here is your assignment for the day: 

Take this picture, print it out, write in your Top 5 Love Your Body Affirmations, and tape it on your bedroom door and/or bathroom wall where you can see it everyday! Here's a few to get you started:
  • My self-worth is not determined by a number on a scale
  • I am more than my appearance
  • I dont want to look like anyone but myself
  • I am perfect and complete just the way I am
  • The size of my jeans do not dictate my happiness
  • My friends/family love me no matter what I look like
  • Beauty is a state of mind, not a state of body
  • I am ____ (list qualities nothing to do with appearance--a good listener, friendly, passionate, etc.)
  • I don't need to compare to others in order to feel good about myself. 
  • My body deserves nutrition to function properly
  • My "flaws" add character
  • I have more important things to do than fight with my body.
  • I accept my genetics.







Have a good Love Your Body Affirmation?  We'd love for you to share it with us in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.